Cuthbert & Co via the C&CO Web Store collects personal information such as your name, email address, address, contact information, credit card, and other payment information, and personal interests and preferences (“Personal Information”) when you:
1. Apply to be a registered user of the C&CO Web Store;
2. Visit the web pages on the C&CO Web Store that can be accessed without the need for registration;
3. Enter promotions that are available to you without having to be a registered user of the C&CO Web Store;
4. Subscribe to our C&CO Web Store mailing list for either email subscription or postal promotions;
5. Conduct any Online Shopping on the C&CO Web Store; and
6. Submit a comment, question or feedback to us using a “Contact Us” or similar feature on the C&CO Web Store, send us an email, or in any other way, submit Personal Information to us via the C&CO Web Store.
Cuthbert & Co via the C&CO Web Store also automatically receives and records information from your browser on our server logs including but not limited to your Internet protocol address, cookie information and the page you requested. Should you wish to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, please refer to the help and support area on your Internet browser for instructions on how to locate the file or directory that stores cookies.
Cuthbert & Co via the C&CO Web Store uses the Personal Information:
1. To facilitate your access to the C&CO Web Store or your Online Shopping;
2. To send communication regarding any ongoing promotions or Cuthbert & Co news on the C&CO Web Store;
3. To customize and personalise the content of the web pages that you see on the C&CO Web Store;
4. To fulfill your requests for Online Shopping on the C&CO Web Store; and
5. To evaluate your preferences and facilitate future works on the C&CO Web Store.
In order to provide the above services to you, Cuthbert & Co via the C&CO Web Store may share your Personal Information with our subsidiaries and affiliated companies’ worldwide or third-party service providers who are employed to perform functions such as marketing, payment, fulfillment and delivery of orders. These service providers are subject to confidentiality obligations and may only use the Personal Information to perform the necessary functions and not for other purposes. Where there is a legal obligation to do so, Cuthbert & Co via the C&CO Web Store may also disclose the Personal Information to any relevant regulatory body or pursuant to a court order.
Your Personal Information will not be sold, transferred or otherwise conveyed to unaffiliated third parties or third parties who are not service providers without your approval at the time of collection. At such point of collection, you shall have the opportunity to indicate whether you would like to "opt-out" of receiving promotional and/or marketing information from Cuthbert & Co., the C&CO Web Store, its related companies and associated companies. You may also choose to unsubscribe as a registered user of the C&CO Web Store at any time by sending an email. Your request for us to cease sharing your Personal Information with other entities for marketing purposes will only take effect as soon as practicable from the date we receive your request.
Your Personal Information will be retained for as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it is collected or in accordance with applicable laws. Should you choose to unsubscribe as a registered user from the C&CO Web Store of Cuthbert & Co., please note that your Personal Information will still be retained on our database although we will cease to send you any further communications.
You may review and amend your Personal Information at any time by signing into your account via the C&CO Web Store and selecting “My Account > My Personal Information”.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of Japan and the Customer agrees to submit to the jurisdiction of Japan courts.
Where these Terms and Conditions have been translated into other languages for your reference, please note that in the event of any inconsistencies, the English version of the Terms and Conditions will prevail.